STEP BY STEP DRAWING TUTORIAL 01: Free Online Art Classes Drawing Easy Anime Step by Step FACE DRAWING AND PAINTING TUTORIAL

Welcome to this easy step by step drawings tutorial course. We will see the complete process to draw an anime style character in digital format. I will show you my complete process from start to finish.





In this step by step course we will draw a character from the front. This is Dautriche, Aileen Lauren from the anime series Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita. I'll be drawing her a bit in my style but I'll show you the whole art process. From the sketch, line art and color application so you can learn to digitally draw an easy and simple draw anime character.



Illustration classes part 1: Let's start with the sketch phase. Where we will define the shape and position of our character. For this we will use the Firealpaca program. I leave you with the step-by-step video of this important process.









digital art tutorial part 2: Now that we have our sketch ready, we can move on to the line phase. so we will make our line art. Below I leave you the video with this easy step by step drawings in its second phase. We will use the affinity designer program for a vector digital drawing.





drawing and painting anime character part 3: Now that we have our drawing with its clean lineart, we can proceed to apply the color. In the next tutorial we will see first how to apply the flat color and then the full color details. We will use the affinity designer program for a vector digital drawing.






And so we have our finished anime-style character ready in this illustration classes step by step.

I want to share the color palette that I used in this project, in the following image you can find all the tones to paint this beautiful anime drawing.




Before concluding this step by step drawing easy anime tutorial. I have one more surprise to share with you. Below I leave you the video in real time of the entire digital art process so you can see in detail all the steps we did in the creation of this complete anime-style character drawing course.






Thank you very much for joining me in these free online art classes. I hope very soon to have a new complete step-by-step character drawing course to share with all digital drawing enthusiasts.



Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios